Image of H. V. McKay at the Sunshine Bowling Club, about 1910.

Photograph is located in an album: Volume No.1: 'Views of Factories and Branches', page 153. This is one of 25 albums that provide detailed visual documentation of the activities of the McKay enterprise.

This image forms part of the extensive McKay Sunshine collection which includes images, film, objects, trade publications and oral histories.

Description of Content

The Sunshine Bowling Club, with H.V. McKay in the centre foreground. In the background is the original timber Presbyterian church, which was later replaced by a brick building (by H.V. McKay) and is still in operation as a Presbyterian Church.

More Information