Dark green belt buckle, circa 1930-1939. It was used at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd. It was found in the glove making area upstairs at the factory. Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Triangular belt buckle in plastic and metal. Dull green plastic with silver pattern.

More Information