Laminated wooden aircraft propeller made by the Larkin Aircraft Suppy Company (LASCO) in the 1920s. This example is painted olive drab with metal covered blade tips. It was built for a left hand tractor Armstrong Siddeley Jaguar radial aero engine. The Jaguar was considered one of the best aero engines of the interwar period. This propeller may have been made from one of the LASCO Lascowl aircraft built by the firm. The LASCO Lascoter was also fitted with a Jaguar engine. This propeller was acquired by the Museum in 1936 following the liquidation of LASCO.

More Information