Sign, setting out instructions for interviewing of commercial travellers and delivery of goods by carriers, Simpson's Gloves Factory, Richmond, Victoria, Pty Ltd, Richmond, circa 1966.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Wooden sign, made from one piece of wood, bevelled edges on front. Painted cream with black lettering. Holes in each corner by which sign was screwed in place, three screws still in situ.

More Information