Chocolate box for MacRobertsons Selection chocolates, circa 1970. Displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Cardboard chocolate box in one piece with end flaps and celluloid moulded liner. Box is printed with Dutch children and windmill design. Two open sections on top to display contents. Celluloid liner tray is dark brown. Contains one item wrapped in cellophane in original wrapper.

More Information