Chocolate box made by Darrell Lea Chocolate Shops Pty.Ltd., Sydney, Australia, 1970s. Displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Cardboard chocolate box with lid printed in brown, orange, yellow and white flower pattern and white base.

More Information