Fanta soft drink advertising sign, circa 1970, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Square shaped sign of thick cardboard, portrait design. Ground colour white with a deep band of orange along lower edge. Fanta logo in blue in centre. Reverse blank. Reverse blank.

More Information