Shop advertising sign for MacRobertson 'Family Favourite' chocolates, circa 1970, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular shaped cardboard sign, portrait design. Ground colour purple. Deep band of white along upper edge. Large blank area with bright yellow border lower centre. Reverse blank.

More Information