Paper board shop advertising sign for Cadbury's 'Caramello' chocalate, circa 1970, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular shaped paper board sign, portrait design. Ground colour bright yellow. Bright orange heart with image of chocolate upper centre. Text throughout. Reverse blank.

More Information