Shop advertising sign for Kent cigarettes, circa 1970, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Colour photographic paper sign, vertical in design. Image of woman smoking with packet of cigarettes in foreground. Reverse blank.

More Information