Cadbury's Peppermint Cream advertising sign, circa 1970, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Rectangular paper board sign, vertical design. Ground colour green. Image of a broken peppermint chocolate bar u.c. and text along l.c. edge. Reverse blank.

More Information