War Savings Groups Register listing Record of Subscribers, Contributions, Certificates &c. for the Simpsons Gloves Holiday Fund, 1949. It was used by Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd as a Christmas/holiday club fund book to record employees contributions. It was found in small library in small downstairs storeroom at the factory. Simpson's Gloves was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Booklet with blue spine and pale blue cover with printed back text.

More Information