Commemorates opening of extension to Observatory Clinic, which was the first mental health clinic opened by the Victorian Government, 1954

Physical Description

Commemorative plaque recording the opening of an extention to the Observatory Mental Health Clinic by the Minister for Health, W.P.Barry on 28th October, 1954. Etched on oblong metal plate, which is screwed to white painted board.


Example of official plaques used in psychiatric institutions in Victoria Australia

More Information