Summary

Card holding nine metal decorative samples, for use in making handbags. Distributed by Max B. Hahlo, Hamburg, 1930s.

Used at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond, 1930s.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Each is numbered and has a different raised pattern.

More Information