Sample card of fasteners made by Carr Fastener Company, circa 1950. Used at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

More Information