Summary

Cake display cabinet of painted wood and glass. Used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Cake display cabinet of painted wood and glass. Wedge shaped cabinet, top of clear glass. Sides and base made of wood, painted bright sky blue. Black wooden flap with small button brass knob, upper right hand corner. (Originally hinged, now hinges missing). Base unpainted.

More Information