Black & white photograph of the eastern annexe of the Exhibition Building from the north west, taken in 1947. The photograph shows the northern side of the eastern annexe that, at this time, housed the White Ensign Club and Australian War Museum.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

A view looking south over a large grassy area to the eastern annexe of the Exhibition Building. A row of trees are on the right hand side of the photograph.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is a printed caption below the photograph.

More Information