Monochrome photograph of four men and a dodge car in front of a partially constructed wooden building in the Kiewa Valley, circa 1940. It is part of a large photographic collection of glass plate and film negatives, photographic prints and photo albums, relating to the development of the electric power supply industry in Victoria, operated by the State Electricity Commission of Victoria (SECV) from 1919 to 1993 and various predecessor private and municipal power supply enterprises dating back to the late 1880s.

Description of Content

Four men on the left of a 1939 Dodge D12 car, partially constructed small wooden building behind car, bushland in background, Victoria.

Physical Description

Monochrome silver gelatin photographic print.

More Information