Monochrome image depicting the State Electricity Commission Staff Quarters Site at Kiewa in November 1939. It is part of a large photographic collection of glass plate and film negatives, photographic prints and photo albums, relating to the development of the electric power supply industry in Victoria, operated by the State Electricity Commission of Victoria (SECV) from 1919 to 1993 and various predecessor private and municipal power supply enterprises dating back to the late 1880s.

Description of Content

Burnt bushland in foreground, hills in middle and background with trees still standing, trunk of tree visible on left in foreground, Kiewa, Victoria, 1939

Physical Description

Monochrome silver gelatin photographic print.

More Information