Camera and portable transistor AM radio, the 'Ramera' was manufactured by Kowa in Japan, circa 1959.
The camera is built into the radio and features a fixed focus Prominar 1:3.5 lens F:23mm f/3.5. It takes16mm film and has a four shutter speed. The radio has an ear plug and speaker option. It has a plastic off-white front cover, red back cover and off-white leather case with handle.
Kowa manufactured cameras from 1946 until the late 1970s.
Rectangular plastic camera radio with round silver speaker and manufacturer's plate on front. It has a plastic white front cover, red back cover and white leather case with handle.
Donation from Mr Jethro B. Fryer, by 1988
Body of camera: 'ramera / KOWA / Prominar 1:3.5 f=23mm'. Back of camera: 'NO. 4650'.
Type of item