Colonial government document articulating that responsibility for the management of the 'New' Exhibition Building is to be held by the Trustees of the Public Library. The 'New' building referred to was an annexe constructed at the rear of the public library to host the 1866 Intercolonial Exhibition. Following the exhibition's close it was to be used as a museum hall. The document was authorised by the Legislative Assembly, 1 September 1868.

Physical Description

Single sheet of yellow-ing paper that is printed on one side only.

More Information