Summary

Copy of photographic negative of two men standing in Bindon Hall at the Science Museum, 1974. On the left of the picture is a1:4 scale model of the Collingwood and Clifton Hill cable tram (ST 23917). This type of cable tram was operated by the Melbourne Tramway & Omnibus Company (later the Melbourne & Metropolitan Tramways Board) from 1885 - 1940. Bindon Hall was one of the Museum's main display areas, following the closure of Queen's Hall and the Northwest wing in 1968.

Description of Content

Two Men in Bindon Hall.

Physical Description

black and white negative

More Information