Summary

Alternative Name(s): Button

This badge was used circa 1890 - 1983. It was donated to the museum by the Australian Council of Trade Unions.

Physical Description

This a circular badge. The background colour is white. There is an inscription across the top half in black print. In the centre there is an inscription in red. The back of the badge is metal and the fastening is a pin.

More Information