Summary

Belt buckle samples on card. Made by Norris & Spiers, 1930s.

Used at Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond, 1930s.

Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd was formed in 1924 and produced leather gloves and coats, handbags, helmets and associated leather goods. The company first operated in Smith Street, and subsequently Alexandra Parade, Collingwood, relocating to Victoria Street, Richmond in 1928, where it remained until 1988.

Physical Description

Card holding three clasps of navy and brown casein and metal, also four casein buckles, three brown and one pink. Fashion drawing on L.H.S. of card.

More Information