Summary

Black and white photograph of the Southern Facade of the Exhibition Building, Melbourne, circa 1943 - 1954. The donor was a member of staff at Country Roads Board from January 1943 to August 1954. The Country Roads Board was housed in the Western Annex of the Exhibition Building from 1928-1960.

Description of Content

South side of Exhibition Building along with garden beds. The German Fountain is visible in the extreme right side, which indicates that the photograph has been reversed.

Physical Description

Copy black and white photograph.

More Information