Black and white photograph of Wyeera Training Centre, circa 1966.

This image is part of a collection of photographs, moving film, artefacts, documents and trade literature relating to Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd. The Australian operations of this company were originally founded as Hugh V. McKay in the 1890s. In 1930 it merged with Massey Harris's Australian operations to become H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd. In 1955, this company was in turn absorbed into the Massey-Ferguson global entity becoming Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Limited.

Description of Content

Group of men at the Massey Ferguson 'Wyeera Educational Centre', St Albans, receiving instruction on the correct use of the 66 mouldboard plough. Names of those in photograph, left to right: Allan Daust, Wally Barber, Michael Cottrell, Peter Crouch, Don Legge, Norm Hancock, Barry Hood, A. Collins.

Physical Description

Black and white photograph

More Information