Black and white photograph of Wyeera Training Centre, 1971. The image shows the arrival of one convoy of new machinery worth $55,000 for the centre in preparation for dealer personnel courses.

This image is part of a collection of photographs, moving film, artefacts, documents and trade literature relating to Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd. The Australian operations of this company were originally founded as Hugh V. McKay in the 1890s. In 1930 it merged with Massey Harris's Australian operations to become H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd. In 1955, this company was in turn absorbed into the Massey-Ferguson global entity becoming Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Limited.

Description of Content

Aerial view of the Massey Ferguson 'Wyeera Educational Centre', with a range of agricultural equipment on display in front of the building. Haystack and paddocks behind building. The sign has been repainted from the original north American spelling of 'center' to the Australian/English spelling of 'centre'.

Physical Description

Black and white photograph

More Information