Black and white photograph of No. 11 Tool Room, Lunch Room used for apprentice training, Sunshine, circa 1960.

This image is part of a collection of photographs, moving film, artefacts, documents and trade literature relating to Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd. The Australian operations of this company were originally founded as Hugh V. McKay in the 1890s. In 1930 it merged with Massey Harris's Australian operations to become H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd. In 1955, this company was in turn absorbed into the Massey-Ferguson global entity becoming Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Limited.

Description of Content

Students in a classroom looking at photograph of a tractor with rear mounted grader 'projected' onto a wall. The image appears to have been modified for publication.

Physical Description

Black and white photograph

More Information