Summary

Cupboard from Room 20 - Top Landing, Main Building Section, Pendle Hall. From right side wall near door.

It was created by Felicity Clemons as part of a 40 project to create a grand fully-furnished Georgian style country dolls' house. The project began in the 1940's when Felicity's daughter, Antonia, was given a three-room dolls' house by her grandmother. Mrs Clemons was not happy with its scale or authenticity and so began a rebuilding project which resulted in a four storey grand house, now known as Pendle Hall. Although some items were purchased during shopping trips to Melbourne, the majority of furnishings were constructed by Felicity's own hands, using numerous reference books and magazines.

Physical Description

Tall wooden cupboard with two opening doors and a drawer in the middle between the two doors.

More Information