Vase of flowers from Room 13 - Dining Room, Main Building Section, Pendle Hall. From side table rear back wall.
It was created by Felicity Clemons as part of a 40 project to create a grand fully-furnished Georgian style country dolls' house. The project began in the 1940's when Felicity's daughter, Antonia, was given a three-room dolls' house by her grandmother. Mrs Clemons was not happy with its scale or authenticity and so began a rebuilding project which resulted in a four storey grand house, now known as Pendle Hall. Although some items were purchased during shopping trips to Melbourne, the majority of furnishings were constructed by Felicity's own hands, using numerous reference books and magazines.
White and green painted vase of pink fabric flowers.
Cultural Gifts Donation from Murray, Alister & Joanna, 25 Mar 2010
Type of item
40 mm (Width), 47 mm (Height)
47 mm (Height)
Measurement From Conservation.