Summary

Black & white photograph of the demolition of the Director's Office as part of the development of the eastern annexe, taken March 1977. The second section of the eastern annexe was redeveloped between February and August 1977.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

A view of the eastern annexe with part demolished. In the foreground a piece of corrugated iron can be seen.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is a printed caption below the photograph.

More Information