Summary

Black & white photograph of the east central entrance prior to the commencement of demolition, 30 August 1971. The northern section of the eastern annexe, including the east central entrance, was demolished between August and September 1971.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

View of the east central entrance to the Exhibition Building with a car park and three cars in front of it and trees in the background.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is a printed caption below the photograph.

More Information