Summary

Black & white photograph of the northern car park, taken in 1977. The northern section of the western annexe was demolished between March and May 1967.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

Large car park to the north of the Great Hall. Commissioned housing flats can be seen in the background of the photograph.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is a printed caption below the photograph.

More Information