This brass and enamel badge was commissioned by the Church of Christ Good Companions, Australia, c 1950. It was made by Bertrams, Melbourne.
A brass and enamel badge with pin on back. A white diamond with a cross on a blue background at the centre of the badge. Text around the edge.
At centre, a white diamond on a blue background; within the diamond, a cross; around on blue background, CHURCHES OF CHRIST GOOD COMPANIONS
The reverse has the makers name, BERTRAM / MELBOURNE
Transfer from National Gallery of Victoria (NGV), 15/3/1976
circa 1950 AD
On obverse: CHURCHES OF CHRIST GOOD COMPANIONS On reverse: BERTRAM / MELBOURNE
Brass and Enamel
Type of item