Gustav Miller was a Swedish-born craftsman who was apprenticed to Amor during the last decade of the 19th century. In 1900 he left and formed a partnership with Morris, trading as Miller & Morris. They established a factory in Bond Street, Sydney, moving to Goulburn Street in 1902 (or 1910, according to the company web site). The partnership continued until 1910, when the business was renamed G.A. Miller & Sons.
The business relocated to Rydalmere in 1972. In 1975 business was operating with Reg Miller, son of Gustav Miller, as its Chair, and was trading as G.A. Miller Metal Industries Pty Ltd. The business is still run by two descendant families.
Report of the Australian Numismatic Society Vol. XL. October 1975 by Dr W. Mira, quoted in Carlisle, L.J. (1983). Australian Commemorative Medals and Medalets from 1788. Brian Kench / B & C Press Limited. New South Wales.
Millers' Badges website http://www.millersbadges.com.au/about.htm, accessed 16/9/2003.