Alternative Name(s): Poster
Yellow and green Leed Lemonade advertising sign made circa 1970-1975.
The sign was used in the Old Lolly Shop, 314 Rathdowne Street, North Carlton, which was opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen from 1939-1975.

Physical Description

Square shaped paper board poster, of portrait design, ground colours yellow and green. Sign edged in green, with large green circle in centre which contains text and logo. Reverse plain white card.

More Information