Negative taken by Laurie Richards Studio for Mocopan Pty Ltd during a trade event at St Kilda Town Hall in 1966. The image is part of the Laurie Richards Collection of negatives held by Museum Victoria.

Mocopan was established by Agostino Monici, Sergio Coperchini and Vic Panettieri in 1953. The name was an amalgamation of the surnames of the three men. Mocopan was originally composed of three sections; coffee processing and sales; the production of smallgoods, and the processing of polenta flour. Both Coperchini and Panettieri left the company and a succession of partners followed, including Frank Dimattina. Mocopan was managed by the Dimattina's until 1995 when it was sold to a multi-national.

Description of Content

Female sales representative giving out samples of hot coffee from a pair of urns at a Mocopan coffee display stand at a trade fair at St Kilda Town Hall.

Physical Description

Colour 5" x 4" negative

More Information