Black and white photograph of the hothouse located in the H.V McKay Memorial Gardens in Sunshine in 1919.

This image is part of a collection of photographs, moving film, artefacts, documents and trade literature relating to Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd. The Australian operations of this company were originally founded as Hugh V. McKay in the 1890s. In 1930 it merged with Massey Harris's Australian operations to become H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd. In 1955, this company was in turn absorbed into the Massey-Ferguson global entity becoming Massey Ferguson (Aust.) Limited.

Description of Content

A range of plants situated inside a hothouse. They are organised into three rows.

More Information