Black and white photograph of a flood going through factory grounds in 1946. The water came from Stoney Creek. The image shows old casting boxes filled with gravel to form a levee bank to prevent the store of charcoal from being washed away. Anderson Road is in the background.

Description of Content

Flooded water surrounded by a levee bank, buildings and trees.

More Information