Negative of the Holy Trinity Church, Port Melbourne, circa 1900. In 1854 a tent was erected on this site which had been set aside for the Anglican Church. This corrugated iron Church was erected the following year and consecrated on 30 December 1855. In 1908 it was severely damaged in a storm and had to be rebuilt.

Description of Content

The Holy Trinity Church, Port Melbourne.

Physical Description

Black and white negative

More Information