Negative of a group of men and women sitting on the river in front of Erskine House in the Lorne District, circa 1895. Taken by John S Norman, a photographer at Lorne who was in business from 1884-1900.

Erskine House was constructed between 1868 and 1939, with further additions and alterations occurring in the post-World War II period.

Description of Content

A group of men and women by the river near 'Erskine House', Lorne.

More Information