Description of Content

A group of people outside the church hall of the Primitive Methodist Church, Bond Street, Chilwell. Following the gradual union of Methodist denominations, the church closed in 1929 as congregational numbers fell. The brick church, on the right, was moved to Herne Hill while most members of the congregation and Sunday school attended the Wesleyan Methodist Church in Noble Street, Chilwell.

More Information