Summary

Part of a large photographic collection of glass plate and film negatives, photographic prints and photo albums, relating to the development of the electric power supply industry in Victoria, operated by the State Electricity Commission of Victoria (SECV) from 1919 to 1993 and various predecessor private and municipal power supply enterprises dating back to the late 1880s.

Description of Content

Workers leaving Yallourn power station. Image shows a corner of the admin block, and stations C, B, A and D. Station E may be out of sight on the right, or not yet operating. Image also shows a transmission tower and electricity poles.

More Information