Gas filled full wave rectifier designed for use in battery chargers. This valve was introduced in 1926 and was still in production in 1954. It could be used to charge up to 12 lead-acid cells in series at around 6 amps.

Manufacturer: Philips, Australia.

1.9 volt, 8 amp directly heated cathode.

Physical Description

Spherical bulb with stem mounted on special 4 pin base.

More Information