Pye stopclock or laboratory timer, black plastic case. Made by W. G. Pye & Co, England, 1935.

Used in laboratory at Maribyrnong Explosives Factory, Victoria. Purchased by them from Australian distributor Baird andTtatlock for 2 pounds Australian in 1935.

Physical Description

With minute and second sweep hands, and manually settable indicator hand. Start/stop lever. Clear plastic face plate which may be replacement. Spring wound.

More Information