Cast iron saucepan made by T. & C. Clark & Co., Wolverhampton, England.
Donor obtained saucepan from neighbour, a long time Bendigo area resident, whose parents had also lived there.
T. & C. Clark & Company Limited was founded in 1795 by Thomas and Charles Clark. Based at Shakespeare Foundry, Wolverhampton, it became one of the largest foundries in the area.
Convex sided body with pouring lip and hollow handle. Inside surface has had enamel coating.
Donation from Shirley & Louise Helfert, 21/05/1985
Base is marked "Clarke & Co.", "No. 1", "1 Pint" and "Patent" (unclear). Trade mark of a "C" inside a star is just visible.
Type of item
26.3 cm (Length), 12 cm (Width), 7 cm (Height)