Gold medal from the Canterbury Agricultural and Pastoral Association was awarded to Andrews and Beavan Ltd in 1927.

The Canterbury Agricultural and Pastoral Association, was established in 1862. The Association has held the annual Canterbury Agricultural & Pastoral Show every year since its establishment. Livestock and machinery exhibits featured from the outset.

Physical Description

Circular gold medal with embossed text around the outside of the medal. In the centre is an embossed design with the heads of a cowl, horse and sheep, with a tree behind them.

More Information