Nine celluloid retail signs, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, circa 1955-1966. Several of the signs became obsolete with the introduction of decimal currency in 1966.

The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.

Physical Description

Nine celluloid price tickets rectangular in shape, cream in colour.

More Information