Australian Railways Union Victorian Branch Past Officer's Certificate, presented to M.R.J. Collins in recognition of services rendered as President of the Spotswood Workshops Section, 1954.

Physical Description

Illuminated certificate with coloured central inscription. The inscription is surrounded by a border of two Corinthian columns in front of a background illustration of an overhead signal gantry at Flinders St Station. Across the bottom of the certificate are three illustration depicting a suburban electric passenger train, "Unity Hall" the building in Bourke Street where the A.R.U. offices were situated, and a country train hauled by a steam locomotive.

More Information