Australian Railways Union Victorian Branch Past Officer's Certificate, presented to H.A. Reynolds in recognition of services rendered as President of the Mordialloc Sub-Branch, 1946.

Physical Description

Illuminated certificate with coloured central inscription. Inscription is surrounded by a border of two Corinthian columns in front of a background illustration of an overhead signal gantry at Flinders St Station. Across the bottom of the certificate are three illustration depicting a suburban electric passenger train, "Unity Hall" the building in Bourke Street where the A.R.U. offices were situated, and a country hauled by a steam locomotive. This certificate was originally framed when acquired.

More Information